Tiny Star Inspiring Quotes - Survive This World With Me

Inspiring Quotes

6:36 PM

Hello guys! I felt really guilty about not posting on my regular date so I decided to do a write a special post today with INSPIRING QUOTES! I think seeing these kind of quotes help us get through tough times and inspires us to live life to the fullest. Without further ado, here are 10 inspiring quotes! *There's a special announcement at the end of the post*.

1. You Are The Choices You Make 


2.You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. 

3. Millions of people can believe in you and yet, none of that matters if you don't believe in yourself. 


4. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. 

5. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.



6. Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people.

7. Before you talk, listen. Before you act, think. Before you quit, try. 



8. A short run is better than no run at all. 



9. It always seems impossible until it is done.



10. Do not watch the clock. Do what it does. Keep going. 


Hey guys, I hope that you liked this special post! If you want more of these, than be sure to let me know in the comments. I've been thinking about creating a whole page dedicated on quotes which I'll update every week or every other week. Also, I'll be adding a chat room to the blog so lookout for that! 

xxx

Maya 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stating your opinion!